Dev Ops Engineer
Our client is an award-winning, commercially proven Insurtech on a mission to reshape and reinvent the way in which data and AI can provide powerful algorithmic insights for insurers and for fleet transportation managers. Their core platform utilises streaming telematics data and adjusts insurance pricing in real-time reacting to the driver's usage, behaviour and environment which enable them to offer previously impossible insurance products.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team and be responsible for:
- Defining infrastructure as code in a way it can be reused, rebuilt and version controlled
- Building and owning CI/CD pipelines that facilitate the development and deployment of components on the platform
- Involvement in the data processing pipeline
- Performance & benchmarking
- Setting up and maintaining monitoring and metrics aggregation infrastructure
You should have:
- Experience with AWS infrastructure & tooling, including DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, IAM and CloudWatch
- Proficiency around Kubernetes, its services and configuration, and have exposure to Helm deployments
- An understanding of Docker image building and maintenance
- Strong experience developing and deploying with IaC frameworks, such as Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience of extensively configuring, maintaining and using CI/CD tooling, such as Jenkins, ArgoCD, Maven or Gradle and Git
- An automation mindset
- Ability to write Python and/or Go and have a few years of experience with either
- A strong Linux background
- An Understanding of distributed architectures and micro-services
- Exposure to service monitoring through Prometheus, Grafana and/or Elasticsearch
They believe in the power of open collaboration, open communication & open-source software and need people who understand what it is like to be part of a shared mission and what it takes for a team to succeed.
By joining them, you will become part of a global team of people who value inclusivity, open-mindedness, innovation, and diversity in every way possible. They care about the wellbeing of both teammates and the people they work with and they are committed to creating a workplace experience where everyone can grow, thrive and enjoy the ride.
Their head office is based in London but this role can be fully remote.
We can’t wait to tell you more about the company, their vision and this opportunity so please get in touch to hear more.