Our client is a commercially proven Insurtech on a mission to reshape and reinvent the way in which data and AI can provide powerful algorithmic insights for insurers and for fleet transportation managers. Their core platform utilises streaming telematics data and adjusts insurance pricing in real-time reacting to the driver's usage, behaviour and environment which enable them to offer previously impossible insurance products.
We are looking for an Ops Engineer to join their team and be responsible for:
- Customer incident troubleshooting and resolution
- Engaging with other Engineering teams for escalations
- Setting up fleets and users to the platform
- Managing company's SaaS platforms, including (but not limited to) Exchange, Slack and Okta
- Onboarding new employees, guiding them through the different company platforms and resolving any issues along the process
- Documenting processes and Knowledge Base Articles
You should have:
- A logical mindset and good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience with administrating Office 365 and/or Google Workspace
- Experience of working with Atlassian software, such as Confluence and Jira
- Good understanding of Slack management, including organisations, members and apps
- An understanding of Identity Access Management and Role Based Access Control
Any experience of the following would also be great:
- AWS Management Console
They believe in the power of open collaboration, open communication & open-source software and need people who understand what it is like to be part of a shared mission and what it takes for a team to succeed.
By joining them, you will become part of a global team of people who value inclusivity, open-mindedness, innovation, and diversity in every way possible. They care about the wellbeing of both teammates and the people they work with and they are committed to creating a workplace experience where everyone can grow, thrive and enjoy the ride.
Their head office is based in London but this role can be fully remote.
We can’t wait to tell you more about the company, their vision and this opportunity so please get in touch to hear more.