Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
up to £40,000 + benefits
28-04-2022 12:33 PM
Are you a talented Customer Success Manager, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of managing customers through whole lifecycle?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
To be the right person for Customer Success Manager role you will need direct experience of managing customers through whole lifecycle.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Providing training and user familiarization of our risk platform
- Reviewing and analyzing customer risk data
- Maximizing customer value through cross sell and upsell opportunities
It's important that you also have the following:
- Customer support skills, and proactively find ways to better assist customers throughout their policy term
- Ability to interpret data intense dashboards, analytical skills and data insights
- Experience working with sales / marketing / underwriting / risk management to deliver cross functional projects
We need you to be able to understand telematics and fleet insurance.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Customer Success Manager role is up to £40,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- flexible and remote working
- Unlimited personal leaves
- Monthly health and wellbeing fund
- Personal and professional development budget
- 16-week paternity leave
- Share options
They've been around since 2017 and they are a commercially proven insurtech on a mission to reshape and reinvent the way in which data and AI can provide powerful algorithmic insights for insurers and for fleet transportation managers. Their core platform utilises streaming telematics data and adjusts insurance pricing in real-time reacting to the driver's usage, behaviour, and environment which enables them to offer previously impossible insurance products.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
- Want to work for a disruptor of the insurance industry
- Are passionate about machine learning and AI
- Can work fully remote with the freedom and flexibility to do their best work at whatever time they want to
- Are part of a flat structure, with no hierarchy or ego's
Think that this Customer Success Manager role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Customer Success Manager position if you've previously worked either as a Customer Success Manager or as a Customer Success Specialist.