***Required: A new Data Manager to work for our client***
If you're a data professional with hands-on experience, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be responsible for preparing data for the purpose of analytics and reporting, data quality and governance, and working with the business to understand future data requirements.
Working in the company's Watford office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Working with Technology and Marketing teams to ensure data is prepared to meet the company's analytics, reporting, and marketing activation requirements
- Monitoring the success of automated data processes and identifying opportunities for improved efficiency and reliability
- Establishing appropriate QA processes to ensure data is up to date
- Reviewing and building out the organisation's data governance policies, ensuring that they remain in line with regulatory standards and best practices
- Becoming the SME for the organisation's customer data environment, staying on top of industry best practices, and identifying potential tools and technology to implement
- Working with the technology team to plan the integration of new data sources and data fields into the customer data platform
What experience do I need?
It is essential to have experience with Excel, DAX and Power BI.
They'll also need you to have experience of:
- Managing a data environment, with hands-on experience in manipulating data
- Data design: databases, data warehouses, and data lakes
- Digital analytics and working with customer data, ideally in a data-driven environment
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A process-driven approach to problem-solving
- Knowledge of some/all of Microsoft tech stack, such as MS Dynamics and MS Customer Insights
- Experienced in using SAS / SQL / Python / R
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Data Manager role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Data Manager position offers an attractive basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum.
In addition, you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Free healthcare with discounted rates for your family
- Life assurance that is 4x your salary
- 12.5% pension
- Bonus scheme
- 35.25 hours working week
- Hybrid work
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is an organisation of two vital and interconnected communities within the food and consumer goods industry. Their trading company uses in-depth commercial understanding to uncover rich insights and data, which influence action that powers success. They then reinvest their profit into their charity aimed at uniting and mobilising the industry around the most crucial issues affecting society and business, such as sustainability, health, and economics.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are an inclusive and diverse team
- Provide ample training opportunities to help you develop your career path in the way you want
- Are at the heart of their industry
- Use their revenue and insights to influence positive change in the consumer goods industry
As a business, they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They seek and attract the best people from the widest talent pool, and create an environment that supports and includes them. They aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. They, therefore, welcome applications from diverse candidates. This includes people with disabilities, so please discuss any adjustments that you may require throughout the selection and assessment process.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Data Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Data Manager position if you've previously worked either as a Customer Data Manager or as a Data Management Lead.