Senior Media Strategist
Are you feeling tired of being stuck with the same old clients?
Maybe you aren't getting the opportunity to lead on your ideas, or perhaps you have reached a ceiling in your career path? These are things you won't be thinking if you join this award-winning, data driven Media agency, who since inception have won over 35 new client accounts. With offerings across media strategy, print and broadcast, they operate with neutrality in their media selection, guided by data and insight and placing strategy at the heart of what they do.
They are looking for a Media Strategist to manage and develop a roster of media clients. You will be instrumental in cultivating loyal and trusted business relationships, working with the key client stakeholders and the wider team to ensure their objectives are met and present innovative and effective strategies.
You will be part of defining the structure of the agency and carving out your own career path.Backed by one of the leading Agency players you get the best of both worlds - the agility & autonomy of a start-up and the security and resources of a key player.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Strong and adjustable skills in negotiation
- Proactive and enthusiastic self starter
- Confident and engaging presentation skills
- A proven ability of using insight (both consumer and numerate) to produce and substantiate media plans.
- A consultative personality: able to actively involve and consider input of key internal colleagues.
- Strategic and Lateral thinker who is creative in their approach to campaign planning.
- Experience in systems such as Ad Dynamix, MediaTel, TGI
- Demonstrate an up-to-date and comprehensive understanding of the media marketplace.
The role can be fully remote with salary of up to 50k.
We can only consider applications from UK residents at this time.
We would love to tell you more about this opportunity so get in touch with us as soon as possible to hear more.