Are you a talented UX/UI Designer, who is eager to make an impact in society?
Can you demonstrate that you have a background in conducting user research, drawing conclusions, and presenting the results to clients?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the UX/UI Designer role, you will be working on projects that make a positive impact on society or the planet, surrounded by a passionate and innovative award-winning team who are deeply valued.
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's Bath office, and the rest of it working from home.
To be the right person for the UX Designer role you will have excellent people skills, the ability to build strong client relationships, and a user-centered design approach.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Producing diagrams, wireframes, and clickable prototypes;
- Facilitating workshops;
- Organising and facilitating user testing at different stages in a product’s life cycle;
- Wireframing/prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, or Axure;
- Work in an agile software agency setting.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Experience in successfully engaging with clients
- Excellent people skills
- Strong written and visual communication skills
We can’t wait to tell you more about the company, their vision and this opportunity so please get in touch to hear more.